All Over Egypt

Our expert team handpicked all Egypt Attractions in one place.

Best Price Guarantee

Best Price Guranteed compare to our competitors.

Top Notch support

We are here to help, before, during, and even after your trip.

Nile Cruise Deals

Choose one of our Nile Cruise Packages

• egypt tours

We were very lucky to come across Egypt guidelines as they arranged a lovely day trip for us from Sharm el Sheikh to Cairo. Everything went very smoothly from the transfer from our resort to the airport to our meeting at Cairo airport with Mohamed. He was a great tour guide, very friendly and knowledgable. The egyptian museum was fantastic especially the Tutankhamen exhibit. We also enjoyed our lunch at a great restaurant with views of the pyramids. Seeing the pyramids themselves was the highlight of the day. I highly recommend this company for anyone looking to arrange a trip to Cairo

Aman
    Travelers From Birmingham England
  • egypt tours

I never wrote one of these reports, but I felt I had to do it because these people really earned it.
    I just returned from an 8 day trip to Cairo plus Nile cruise and the service provided was not only excellent, but also nice and personal.
    It is great to feel safe and welcomed in a country with political inestability, although I must say I didn’t feel any threat at any time, and I believe the news coverage is exaggerating the situation, as it is the case everywhere.
    Since I wanted to visit some unusual places I decided to contact an Egyptian agency directly. I only had trip advisor as a reference and I contacted the agency directly through the internet.
    The choice of the itineray, guides, drivers and boat company (Sonesta, moon goddess boat) was excellent.
    The only thing that went wrong was the Horizon Pyramids hotel, since the first was too noisy for us Spaniards (not used to Cairo honking traffic), because the rooms that don’t face the street were not being used because of the few tourists visiting Egypt these days.
    But Mohammed Hedar found me a different hotel in a residential area that was just what I needed. (President Hotel)
    I felt safe and attended the whole trip, because, even though I had a Spanish speaking guide (Mohammed Magdi) and driver, Mohammed Hedar lent us a SIM card to communicate directly with him in case I had any kind of problem.
    Both Mohammeds were eager to please and adapt to my tastes, and I am really grateful for the experiences they have provided. (A non touristic Cairo)

Gabriel J
    Traveler From Spain
  • egypt tours

This was my first trip to Egypt and I loved it to bits. I was travelling alone and not for a single moment did I feel unsafe. I am very grateful for my Tour coordinator and also the guides. They all made it a pleasant experience. Everything was well organised and I got to stay at very nice places, food was good and every day was a great learning experience for me. The tour guides were very interactive and made the entire experience pleasant. I look forward to visit Egypt again with my family next time. I am happy I could not only visit the beautiful sites but also ended up making very nice friends. Thank you so much! I wish you all a great time and good luck!

Tanzila
    Solo Traveler from Switzerland
  • M. Hedar with Egypt Guidelines organized a two week private guided trip throughout Egypt for my family of four in December 2015/January 2016. We decided to travel to Egypt despite recent security warnings and felt safe during all of our activities. I couldn’t have asked for a better guide or more responsive service from Hedar. We had help with airport transfers and visas, they ensured our hotel rooms exceeded our expectations throughout the trip, he was flexible with the planned itinerary when we needed to make changes (like go to McDonald’s for kids), provided friendly and safe drivers, and endured some long days with us where we packed so much sightseeing into our trip. Hedar was with us for all our time in Cairo. He arranged all other guides, drivers and transfer agents for the other cities, but was still available via WhatsApp to check in and respond to our questions and concerns. Hedar’s knowledge of the history and significance of the sights we visited was extensive, yet he was able to tailor the explanations to suit the attention span of our 8 and 10 year olds. When compared to other guide companies where I received quotes Egypt Guidelines provided the best value overall, and was willing to organize a unique tour with the major sights and kid-friendly activities like Fagnoon Art Village and KidZania in Cairo plus ATV riding in the desert in Hurgadha. Hedar is a man of…More

Sarah Z
    Family Trip from Montana
  • egypt easter tours 2020

My wife was invited to give a talk in Cairo, and I got to tag along. We had four days to see the beautiful sights and we were lucky enough to be assigned Mohamed as our guide. He met us at the airport and was with us through almost our entire visit.

He is deeply knowledgeable about the history of Egypt and was also very informative about daily life in the teeming city. He asked a lot of questions about our interests and how we wanted to spend our time, and then strived to help us hit every goal. So we got to visit the shores of the Red Sea, eat at a roadside kebab stand, have a distilled visit to the Egyptian Museum, and try the delicious fruit juices at every stop.

He was unfailingly accommodating. We asked to switch hotels to the Mena in Giza (different from what we had originally planned) and he allowed us to do this with no fuss. He informed us of the rough prices with every street vendor. And he gave us wonderful insight into the university system, working life, politics, family, marriage and demographics of his wonderful home country.

We had interacted with the manager Heba entirely on email before we landed, so we weren’t sure what to expect. We were gratified that the agency was unfailingly professional and that Mohammed (along with Hamid, our driver) were so warm, friendly and visitor-oriented. We will be back again, and accompanied next time by our three children!Show less

Ramfammp
    Traveler from California
  • Over all our tour to Egypt was AMAZING, the staff of the Egypt Guidelines manage to gives us detailed good itinerary from the Day 1 we arrived Cairo. Heba, Mohamed Hedar were two person help us with all of this. Of course our amazing tour guide, Reham which we consider our friend now. We are on private tour for 3 person which was more very convenient, we have our van with a good experienced driver, MOhamed so manage to see most of places with ease, from Old city, Coptic Cairo, Alexandria,Giza, Sprinx, Sakkara, Luxor, Egyptian musuem and more. It was all WORTH to visit all these ancient places in history.
    I will definitely coming back to Egypt..waiting for the new biggest largest Egyptian museum opens.
    Food as well as was GREAT. Reham our Egyptology(tour guide} was really really really very good in what does she do, Thumbs UP to her.
    Heba the coordinator see to it that we are fine every time, everyday she will call us and ask how we are doing and how’s the tour.
    Egypt is a must see place which I consider a WONDERS OF THE WORLD.
    Come go to Egypt.

Jenny
    traveler from Philippine

Proceed Booking